- 2.5" Smooth and seamless alloy body
- Body is Zinc-plated for long lasting finish
- Uses a remote 2.5" alloy reservoir
- Components are made using black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Shock shafts are heat treated, 7/8" chrome-plated stainless steel
- Piston is made using hardened 6061-T6 anodized aluminum
- Application specific valving maximizes damping performance
- FOX patented Internal Bypass technology offers position sensitive damping that provides a plush, predictable ride anywhere you go
- Redundant sealing pack system for main seal, wiper seal, and scraper seals
- Uses JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Bearing is a spherical PTFE-lined, heat-treated, steel alloy
- Mounts as a direct replacement of your factory shocks
- Internal Bypass Reservoir
- Sold as a pair
The 2.5 Factory Series reservoir shocks from Fox shocks give you enhanced ride quality and the control you need when heading off-road. The design for these shocks was taken from Fox's off-road race shocks, so they have been thoroughly perfected in brutal conditions.
Fox shocks and their athletes push the boundaries in competition and testing to develop reliable, race proven performance that you can bolt to your truck. The 2.5 Factory series feature anodized aluminum external reservoirs which allow for increased oil and nitrogen capacity while looking badass. These shocks are available with an optional Dual Speed Compression (DSC) adjuster. The DSC gives remarkable versatility and precise tuning, with twelve separate low-speed and ten high-speed compression levels.
Fox's complete line of 2.5 Factory Series shocks provide improved damping and performance in any terrain. Experience for yourself the incredible performance and precise control of the 2.5 Factory Series reservoir shocks.