- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Clear-anodized plating for a long-lasting finish
- Specially formulated oil for ultimate performance at variable temperatures
- Redundant sealing pack system, main seal, wiper seal and scraper seal
- 5/8" hard chrome-plated heat-treated alloy steel shafts
- Direct replacement mounting for stock and aftermarket lift kits
- Smooth body shocks
- Sold Individually
FOX Performance Series Smooth Body Shocks contain the latest in shock technology to transform the performance of your truck or SUV. They use our race-proven damping control to provide a comfortable on-road ride and predictable offroad handling in even the toughest conditions. The precision metal impact aluminum body increases cooling capacity and will never rust. Inside you will find our race-proven performance valving technology.
Depending on the application, it is available with an internal, IFP reservoir or external reservoir with a billet aluminum mounting clamp. Our Internal Floating Piston (IFP), separates the shock oil from the high-pressure, nitrogen-charged gas chamber. The IFP eliminates oil aeration allowing maximum performance from the factory-tuned precision valving. There is no easier way to transform the handling performance of your vehicle than to install a set of FOX Performance Series Smooth Body Shocks.